April 27, 2013

Kaaaaaaaraaaaaaaokeeeeeeee


Can't believe you're packing your bags 
Trying so hard not to cry 
Had the best time and now it's the worst time 
But we have to say goodbye 

Don't promise that you're gonna write 
Don't promise that you'll call 
Just promise that you won't forget we had it all 

'Cause you were mine for the summer 
Now we know it's nearly over 
Feels like snow in September 
But I always will remember 
You were my summer love 
You always will be my summer love

Wish that we could be alone now
 If we could find some place to hide 
Make the last time just like the first time 
Push a button and rewind

Don't say the word that's on your lips
 Don't look at me that way 
Just promise you'll remember 
When the sky is grey

So please don't make this any harder
We can't take this any further 
And I know there's nothing that I wanna change, change.

Bye, xoxo. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

No harsh word. Thank you! x