April 17, 2013

Can we start it all over again? :')


Said I’d never leave her cause her hands fit like my t-shirt, 
Tongue-tied over three words, cursed. 
Running over thoughts that make my feet hurt, 
Body's intertwined with her lips 

Now she’s feeling so low 
since she went solo 
Hole in the middle of my heart like a polo 
And it’s no joke to me so can we do it all over again? 

If you’re pretending from the start like this, 
With a tight grip, then my kiss 
Can mend your broken heart 
I might miss everything you said to me 
And I can lend you broken parts 
That might fit like this 
And I will give you all my heart 
So we can start it all over again 

Can we take the same road two days in the same clothes? 
And I know just what she’ll say if I can make all this pain go 
Can we stop this for a minute? 
You know, I can tell that your heart isn’t in it or with it 

Tell me with your mind, body and spirit 
I can make your tears fall down like the showers that are British 
Whether we’re together or apart 
We can both remove the masks and admit we regret it from the start

You’ll never know how to make it on your own 
And you’ll never show weakness for letting go 
I guess you’re still hurt if this seed's sown 
But do you really want to be alone? 

I will give you all my heart... So we can start it all over again. 

Bye, xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No harsh word. Thank you! x